Have you ever analyzed the level of risk for your business in relation to the different forms of violence in the workplace?
Do you know the related costs?
With workplace violence on the rise, business leaders have become more aware of the protection of their staff.
Violence, whether inside or outside the workplace, can cause considerable damage to employee morale, increase work-related stress and decrease the overall level of harmony, not to mention the potential problems human resources and compensation.
Our training, conferences and interventions are innovative.
There are many very important and beneficial reasons why each company gets with our different training, namely:
• Allows you to acquire permanent and lasting skills, this is at least as important as first aid training.
• Our training related to self-defense as an educational tool has been demonstrated to improve discipline, morale and critical thinking of employees. They improve creative problem-solving skills and is excellent for strengthening work unity and improving teamwork.
• To increase productivity.
• To promote confidence, self-esteem and leadership.
• To promote good decision-making, a healthy lifestyle and self-control.
• To improve employee morale and show that the company cares for its employees.
The company is therefore more likely to realize a real and direct financial advantage!