With workplace violence rise, leaders have become more aware.
Violence, whether in or out of the workplace, can cause significant damage to employee morale, increase work-related stress.
The company is therefore more likely to realize a real and direct financial benefit.
In addition to the main benefits of educating employeesin a practical, effective and self-defense program that includes awareness, psychology, verbal defense, legal rights etc …
There are many other reasons which each company obtains with such a program, namely:
• Provides permanent and sustainable skills, at least as important as first aid training.
• Self-defense training has been demonstrated to improve the discipline, morale and critical thinking of employees. It improves creative problem-solving skills and is excellent for strengthening the work unit and improving teamwork.
• Increases productivity.
• Promotes confidence, self-esteem and leadership.
• Promotes good decision-making, a healthy lifestyle and self-control.
• Improves employee morale and shows that the company cares for its employees.